torsdag 4. februar 2010

Vampire Weekend. But hey? I want to be a vampire on the weekends...

Vampire Weekend, here we go. An Amercan indie band, four members. I like this type of music, kinda soft, alot of rhythm and yeah.. It's just good. They've given out two albums, vampire weekend and contra. Personally I like vampire weekend best, but contra is not a bad number two.

















Today Im really bored. Not the hole day, but right now.. Hm, not right now either.. cus now Im writing this! But you know, before I wrote this and after ofcourse. My favourites gotta be; a-punk, cape cod kwassa kwassa, holiday and giving up the gun. I'll give you guys two links, but you gotta have spotify to use them. Would you tell me if that blows? Thanks.

First album, Vampire Weekend.
Second album, Contra.

- LATEEEER, tiny love

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar