mandag 1. februar 2010

Right now, music is everything

Candles, music, tea and a snowy STORM outside my house. We're good at complaining, real good. I just had to accept it, Im from Norway, and its freezing cold here. Can you accept it? King winter is pretty mad this year. Brrr..

From november until march, I disappear. I disappear in my music, my computer and my closest friends. Here in Norway we call it "dvalemodus". Dont remember the the english word for that. Heh. I love music, and in these sad, ICECOLD, dark times.. I get kinda dark. Music become my medisin. Right now Im in a sorta heavy and deep DUB and dubstep period. Some hip hop here and there, but only classics from my youth, like looptroop.  Not a coincidence that a song from the second album; the struggle continues, is tattoed on my wrists.. Bandit queen. But hey, very different story.

Now my favourite is dubfx. Yeah, yeah.. I know its kinda "old". But music does'nt need to be new, mainstream or liked by everyone to be good. REAL GOOD. So I want you to sit down and listen. Just listen, give it a shot. I think you would be suprised if you do! Make yourself some tea (or whatever) and listen to some good music, then poooff the winter is over! Like magic, wop yeah!

YOU GOTTA HEAR THIS!
- Dubfx - Love someone
- Reso - Namida
- Four Tet - Everything is alright
- Boy Robot - Dont panic it's organic

All my links are Youtube, so everyone can listen there. Let me know if you want spotify links instead!

- Later, love.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar