lørdag 6. februar 2010

Looptroop Rockers!













Looptroop in my heart, really deep in my heart. Looptroop is a swedish hip hop group, started in 1992. But they did'nt get big before 2000, with the album a modern day city symphony. In 2002 the second album, the struggle continues came out. And last, but not least. In 2005, the last album Fort europa came. The group have four members, Promoe, Embee, Supreme and Cosmic. Cosmic left the group in 2007, but they're all still good friends. This is a group I've grown up with, I've been a kid to this music. And ofcourse I love it, who does'nt?  Promoe's still makin' music, and has given out a few albums alone. Im waiting for the reunion and a new album,  I forever will be.









There is so much to write about these guys, but I think YOU should give them a chance.. Cus really.. THEY ROCK, LOOPTROOP ROCKERS. My favourites gotta be, oh it's so many.. Here you get a few; Fly away, last song, who want it, chana masala, 21 bars, trrsm, david vs goliath hustlers and soo on!


- Later, big love

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar